We are good in all areas. Please download a copy of our 2018 inspection report to read more detail.
Alternatively, click here to access our Ofsted dashboard and see more information
Quotes from our Ofsted report:
"Leaders are aspirational for the school and aim to raise standards still further, including for the most able pupils"
- "St Barnabas is a welcoming and inclusive school, firmly rooted in Christian values"
- "Pupils behave very well, staff teach children to value differences and care for others, and this is reflected in pupils’ calm and considerate behaviour"
- "There is a strong focus on pupil well-being"
- "Pupils help others and develop as kind, caring, and resilient individuals who are well-prepared for the next stage of education"
- "Your carefully planned and engaging curriculum gives pupils many opportunities to develop their skills and knowledge in a range of subjects, enhanced by many extra-curricular clubs and trips"
Have your say…
Parent View gives you the chance to tell Ofsted what you think about our school, from the quality of teaching to dealing with bullying and poor behaviour. The survey can be completed at any time; you do not have to wait until the school is being inspected.
Ofsted will use the information you provide when making decisions about which schools to inspect and when.
Please click on the link below to access the Ofsted Parent View page then click ‘Give your views’ to register and complete a survey to help your child’s school improve.